Formariss — Posts
| Topic / Post | Date |
|---|---|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Formariss (Blue/ Tower/Clavius) lose to Pridu (Red/Inferno/Marius) on 2.1.4 HOTA 8mm6a 1st week was ok, cleared, most of the banks except an naga bank, which was to far away, I had to avoid the road as was blocked by sharpshooter which they were…
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Formariss (Blue, Rampart, Kyrre) lost grisha_nikolov (Red, Dungeon, Shakti) Had a tough 111 as my road was stacked with lots archers defending the gold mine, I don't ask for re in a fun game, if is for fun, a challenge is always welcome:) and day 116…
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
25.03.2015 Formariss (RED, Ivor, Gundula, Rampart) defeat Kalcefar (BLUE, Valeska, Mullich Castle) 116 Map: 8xm6a The opponent called gg, I had a good start, 5 crypts, 2 full, 2 dwarven tresury and 1 cons with 1 angel which I was planning to take…
|
|
|
Arranging to play HoMM3 online!
Looking for a game, Balance, 8xm6a. ICQ: 656338747 Skype: formariss
|
|
|
Игры HoMM3 for fun
Confirmed, I had a good start, 3 chest next to road/castle so I had 6 heroes 1st day and time to get the crypts and manage to build the cavaliers, griffins (2dwells) in 1st week with citadel, and meet the opponet in the neutral zone with weak army.…
|