Mafia 47. Battle of Movie Heroes
Auto-translated
Π ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° Π² ΠΊΠ°ΡΠΌΠ°Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ°ΡΠΊΠ° ΠΌΠΈΠ»ΠΊΠΈΡΡΠΉΠ΅Π² - Π·Π½Π°ΡΠΈΡ Π²ΡΠ΅ Π½Π΅ ΡΠ°ΠΊ ΡΠΆ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ ΠΎ Π½Π° ΡΠ΅Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΡΡΠ½ΠΈΠΉ Π΄Π΅Π½Ρ
πΉπͺ+βοΈβΏ=π
My brainpower is currently failing me. Maybe it's not about the movie after all.
ΠΆΠΈΠ·Π½ΠΈ Π²ΡΡΠ²Π΅ΡΡΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°ΡΡΠΎΡΠΊΠΈ Ρ Π»Π°ΠΌ
Π»ΠΈΡ ΡΠ°ΡΠΊΠ²Π°ΡΠ΅Π½Π½ΡΠ΅ Π»Π°ΠΌΠΏΠΎΡΠΊΠΈ Ρ Π»Π°ΠΌ
ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρ ΠΆΠΈΠ΄ΠΊΠΈΡ Π½Π°ΡΠΈΠ½Π°Π½ΠΈΠΉ
ΡΠ°ΠΌ Π² ΠΊΡΠΎΠ²ΠΈ Π²ΠΎΡΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ½Π°Π½ΠΈΠΉ
ΠΏΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡΡΡΡΡ Π·Π°Ρ ΠΎΡΠ΅Π»
ΠΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ΅ Π·Π»ΠΎ ΡΠ΅Π»Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π² ΠΌΠ°ΡΠ»Π΅
ΠΠ°ΡΡΠΈΠ»Π°Π΅Ρ Π²Π·ΠΎΡ Π±Π°Π³ΡΠΎΠ²ΡΠΉ Π·Π½ΠΎΠΉ
ΠΡΠ»ΠΈ Ρ ΠΎΡΠ΅ΡΡ ΡΡ ΡΡΠΎΠ± Ρ Π±ΡΠ» ΡΡΠ°ΡΡΠ»ΠΈΠ²
ΠΠ°ΠΈΠ·Π½Π°Π½ΠΊΡ Π²ΡΠ²Π΅ΡΠ½ΠΈΡΡ ΡΠΎ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠΉ
ΠΠ°Ρ ΡΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡΡ Π΄ΡΡΠ½Π°Ρ Π΄ΡΠ°ΠΌΠ°
ΠΠΎ ΡΠ°ΡΡΠ²Π΅ΡΠ° Π½Π΅ΡΠ²Ρ Π² ΡΠ΅ΡΠ΅ΡΠΎ
ΠΠ°Π»ΠΈΠ΄ΠΎΠ»Π° Π²ΠΌΠ°ΠΆΡ ΠΏΠΎ Π²Π΅Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠ°ΠΌΠ°
ΠΠ° ΠΌΠΎΡ ΡΡΠ°ΡΡΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ΅ Π½ΠΈΡΡΠΎ
Sivvi, so he executes them, but at night, Lex shows up and kills him.
Where do we end up when we save the world?
Oh well, I won't talk about my clue-solving skills, I don't want to embarrass myself.
πΉπͺ+βοΈβΏ=π
Damn, it seems they still suspect me...losers...
Terminator and Sparrow have teamed up nicely, keep it up! Although they didn't attack me, they could have, and it's good that Termi survived!
I would vote for Chto or Humer, because they still don't understand that I'm not a maniac. But it would be stupid to execute Humer, so execute Chto
By the way, on the first day, I thought Tox was a mafia member, because there really is a resemblance to my commas in Saw's notes. But I don't think Tox would do such a thing, so someone else is doing it. Rudy also wrote smart notes, I remember, but he's also peaceful... This is a depressing setup, and stop trying to frame me!
And what, Chto is a superman? And why is the idea of taking out Jack being floated???
I would vote for What or Humer, because they haven't realized yet that I'm not a maniac.
Terminator, by the way, won't last long; the Mafia, with 95% probability, knows him and will eliminate him. Although, on the other hand, he no longer has the "Endgame" role, and if he's inactive during the day, the Mafia might keep him in reserve.
πΉπͺ+βοΈβΏ=π
what if he's inactive during the day?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
πΉπͺ+βοΈβΏ=π
City, will you bring in new neutral units after he's dead?
πΉπͺ+βοΈβΏ=π
If he gets killed, I don't think you'll be able to easily dominate in daytime matches. So you'll have to carry through nighttime matches, and luckily, they will all be available.