Skip to content

Mafia 47. Battle of Movie Heroes Auto-translated

Mafia Closed Topic
No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#683
Auto-translated
and I agree that the "Sherlocks" are either noobs or inattentive players. by the way, the detectives would be better off using their ultimates, otherwise they'll die and won't even check if they should write a note. although I think they can't write a status in the note, but still.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#685
Auto-translated
You are already being excluded from this group.
Бмысла Π½Π΅Ρ‚, Π½ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹ Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ. Π£Π΄Π°Ρ‡ΠΈ, Π·Π΄ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΡŒΡ, Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π³ΠΎ настроСния!
И ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° Π² ΠΊΠ°Ρ€ΠΌΠ°Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ°Ρ‡ΠΊΠ° милкиуэйСв - Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚ всС Π½Π΅ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΡƒΠΆ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ…ΠΎ Π½Π° сСгодняшний дСнь



User Avatar
#686
Auto-translated
Sivvi, so he executes him, but at night Lex shows up and successfully kills him.
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#687
Auto-translated
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Mold, right?
My brainpower is currently failing me. Maybe it's not about the movie after all.

ΠΆΠΈΠ·Π½ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹Ρ†Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΠΈ Ρ…Π»Π°ΠΌ
Π»ΠΈΡ† Ρ€Π°ΡΠΊΠ²Π°ΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π»Π°ΠΌΠΏΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΠΈ Ρ…Π»Π°ΠΌ
ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΆΠΈΠ΄ΠΊΠΈΡ… Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ½Π°Π½ΠΈΠΉ
сам Π² ΠΊΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΈ воспоминаний
ΠΏΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ Π·Π°Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π»


МолодоС Π·Π»ΠΎ Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π² маслС
ЗастилаСт Π²Π·ΠΎΡ€ Π±Π°Π³Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ Π·Π½ΠΎΠΉ
Если Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΡˆΡŒ Ρ‚Ρ‹ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ± я Π±Ρ‹Π» счастлив
Наизнанку Π²Ρ‹Π²Π΅Ρ€Π½ΠΈΡΡŒ со ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠΉ
Π‘Π°Ρ…Ρ€ΠΎΠΌΠΎΡŽ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‚ΡŒ дурная Π΄Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠ°
Π”ΠΎ рассвСта Π½Π΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹ Π² Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΎ
Π’Π°Π»ΠΈΠ΄ΠΎΠ»Π° вмаТь ΠΏΠΎ Π²Π΅Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠ°ΠΌΠ°
Π—Π° ΠΌΠΎΡ‘ счастливоС Π½ΠΈΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ
User Avatar
#688
Auto-translated
Sivvi, so he executes them, but at night, Lex shows up and kills him.
Well... yeah. .
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#690
Auto-translated
Poor, poor Mold, newbie players can't figure out a simple clue. :(
Oh well, I won't talk about my clue-solving skills, I don't want to embarrass myself.
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#691
Auto-translated
Yayyyy!!!!!! Does anyone still have questions about whether I'm a maniac or not?

Damn, it seems they still suspect me...losers...

Terminator and Sparrow have teamed up nicely, keep it up! Although they didn't attack me, they could have, and it's good that Termi survived!

I would vote for Chto or Humer, because they still don't understand that I'm not a maniac. But it would be stupid to execute Humer, so execute Chto

By the way, on the first day, I thought Tox was a mafia member, because there really is a resemblance to my commas in Saw's notes. But I don't think Tox would do such a thing, so someone else is doing it. Rudy also wrote smart notes, I remember, but he's also peaceful... This is a depressing setup, and stop trying to frame me!
And what, Chto is a superman? And why is the idea of taking out Jack being floated???
Π’ΠΠ“Π˜ΠΠΠ’!ΠžΡ‚Ρ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΠΈ Π²Π°ΠΌΠΏΠΈΡ€, отчасти Π³ΠΈΠ³Π°Π½Ρ‚.
User Avatar
#692
Auto-translated
I would vote for What or Humer, because they haven't realized yet that I'm not a maniac.
And again, we see another excellent reason for execution!

Terminator, by the way, won't last long; the Mafia, with 95% probability, knows him and will eliminate him. Although, on the other hand, he no longer has the "Endgame" role, and if he's inactive during the day, the Mafia might keep him in reserve.
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#693
Auto-translated
what if he's inactive during the day?
BUT OF COURSE!
Where do we go?
Where do we end up when we save the world?
User Avatar
#694
Auto-translated
This is just a guess ;)
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#695
Auto-translated
Terminator is now just a regular city unit without any special abilities. If the Mafia decides to kill him, it means they were afraid to leave him alive for another day.
City, will you bring in new neutral units after he's dead?
User Avatar
#696
Auto-translated
To drag a creature around the map, you don't necessarily have to kill it; it's already without a home town.
А, Π²ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ.

🏹πŸŽͺ+⛓️♿=πŸ’•
User Avatar
#697
Auto-translated
KoshΠ°, -__-.
If he gets killed, I don't think you'll be able to easily dominate in daytime matches. So you'll have to carry through nighttime matches, and luckily, they will all be available.