Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Yeah, I don't want to be on the losing side either. This whole idea of "common good" with such majority-driven conclusions just doesn't sit right with me.
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!
*shrugs* Tox and Jack seem quite peaceful to me, but What? – he’s silent, therefore he needs to be suppressed.
жизни выцветшие карточки хлам лиц расквашенные лампочки хлам между жидких начинаний сам в крови воспоминаний поваляться захотел
Молодое зло телами в масле Застилает взор багровый зной Если хочешь ты чтоб я был счастлив Наизнанку вывернись со мной Бахромою плоть дурная драма До рассвета нервы в решето Валидола вмажь по вене мама За моё счастливое ничто
Jack is freaking out, and I don't like it. Yes, I'm making decisions based on personal feelings. But if Tox says to change the voice – I will. I don't mind following Tox's lead, even though we've had disagreements, but he's not a bad player. The main thing is that he isn't a Mafia member.
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
It’s certainly more enjoyable to follow Hostor’s lead, but if he’s the Mafia, then there’s no way to stop the dance. And I hope I can expose Toxa if necessary.
Added 3 minutes later Drakkosha
Spir, make it so that a passive player is considered a valid candidate for execution :)
We also need to make it so that if a player defends poorly (i.e., is executed), that also makes them a valid candidate for execution. Hi Nebok
Where do we go? Where do we end up when we save the world?
So, I haven't found any new clues yet. Well, of course, he listens to Shitdisco first, and then he has a headache... And it seems that my inner voice won't tell me anything either. I tried. However, I can say that I don't really like ToX, but there's no evidence. It's obvious that the person didn't even read the discussion! AKH-KHUM. As for assumptions, I can also say that it seems unlikely that such a big fish, which someone is trying to portray Dgak as, probably your imagination, would appear on the first day. As far as I remember, are the fake clues for the Mafia still valid here? And they are unlikely to be expected at the very beginning of the game, as a warm-up. I've said everything. And I didn't understand anything.
Added 2 minutes later Oh yes, and I don't want to accuse anyone. *facepalm*
Now we execute. What, so there aren't any unnecessary kills. And then we get rid of Jack. He still doesn't understand that he's suspected of being a Mafia member, not a Mage. I'm a Town member. Those who accuse me, send your Mafia team to kill me. Honestly, it will be easier that way.
I'll remain silent... although I'll say a little: from the post "What?", I didn't understand anything; either he wrote in a strange language, or I have problems with conceptual thinking.
Tox, if I were a Mafia member, your attempt to execute me would have failed at the very beginning, as it was unworthy, and if I hadn't posted a million times here, you would have already hanged me, and by the way, the day isn't over yet; now the Mafia will come and finish the job.
Cancel the execution of Tox, execute What?, my nickname is written in Russian as Jack.