Skip to content

Psychological Mafia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Do you support this idea?
34 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes
70.6% 24votes
No
29.4% 10votes
User Avatar
#92
Auto-translated
By the way, how about playing an open-style Mafia game with roles? That is, having daytime discussions with role-playing?


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Kalipso
User Avatar
#93
Auto-translated
Kalipso
We should have joined and played a long time ago... Otherwise, I'm starting to feel a bit down because of the toxicity.
So, I read that first.
By the way, what about making an open-role mafia game?
If we can implement it properly, why not?

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#94
Auto-translated
If Tox doesn't deign to comment on such a significant delay, please disregard me. :)
In the evening, all other things being equal, I'm ready to start the game.


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#95
Auto-translated
Zybr
By the way, how about creating an open-style Mafia game with roles? That is, conducting daytime discussions with role-playing?

I'm all for it! It's my favorite option.

Added 3 minutes later
Dragneel
I read it first.

Hmm, Grandpa Freud would be pleased.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.

In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#96
Auto-translated
Zybr
By the way, how about organizing an open Mafia game with roles? I mean, having a daytime discussion with role-playing?
Is that when, in addition to the game, they also assign roles for role-playing?
It's interesting for the first day)
Or something like that

Hold on a sec, he's probably already scheming there)
Toxic, what's the situation?
Все псы попадают в рай



Какие бы законы мы не писали,
нас все равно расстреляют,
если мы проиграем эту войну.
User Avatar
#97
Auto-translated
By the way, how about organizing an open Mafia game with roles? I mean, having a daytime discussion with role-playing?
And when I suggested almost the same thing, only 2-3 people supported me, while the rest strongly opposed it :(
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#98
Auto-translated
Only with ) This is my favorite option.
Hmm... Who do I see? =) Are you going to play here now?))

I also support the idea of role-playing.
In reply to Киц Кицунька
User Avatar
#99
Auto-translated
Kits Kitsunka
Mm... Who do I see? =) Are you going to play here now?))

Well, if it ever starts, I mean the game, and if I'm still free by that time.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.

User Avatar
#100
Auto-translated
Zubr, go grind the Mafia.
User Avatar
#101
Auto-translated
Well, the circumstances have changed... but still, give me a shout if you plan to get together again in about a week.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.

User Avatar
#102
Auto-translated
I'll finish the tournament match and post it soon. I'll do it tonight; they just can't seem to kill me in the game. Sorry.


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#104
Auto-translated
Tox won't be able to host a Mafia game anytime soon. So, who's up for it? Anyone?
User Avatar
#105
Auto-translated
Yes, Rimpi did a good job, he passed it on.
I'll be GMing in Psychomafia during my vacation.
So I'm marking the last week of March as unavailable.