Skip to content

Psychological Mafia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Do you support this idea?
34 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes
70.6% 24votes
No
29.4% 10votes
User Avatar
#80
Auto-translated
If you let me know in advance and don’t mind, I’ll join in too.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.

User Avatar
#81
Auto-translated
Calypso, are you planning to return to Ullicomafia?

Added after 44 seconds
If anything, I will most likely open the game the day after tomorrow.
User Avatar
#82
Auto-translated
What’s the lineup?
User Avatar
#84
Auto-translated
I'll be back. To be honest, I don't really care which one I play right now. I'm in a bit of a slump... *not to be confused with a binge* )))
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.

User Avatar
#87
Auto-translated
There’s a real queue here, and my grandson was in line.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#88
Auto-translated
Yeah... I'll leave a Skype link in my profile. If you guys ever get together, give me a shout. I'm tired of checking in. I'm off to the astral plane.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.

User Avatar
#89
Auto-translated
So, what's up?:) Who will be hosting? Otherwise, I might just barge in and take over:p


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#91
Auto-translated
They would have joined and played a long time ago... But now, I'm starting to feel depressed from boredom.
Да пошлет нам Небо путь с луной и звездами. Если стихнет парус, мы ударим веслами.