Skip to content

Psychological Mafia Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Do you support this idea?
34 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes
70.6% 24votes
No
29.4% 10votes
User Avatar
#171
Auto-translated
Alright, let's conduct a little "mental health check," a normal one, and see what happens. If people are so offended, then I must have touched upon some kind of pride, and I hope this will inspire them to perform GREAT DEEDS.
User Avatar
#172
Auto-translated
Nah, I'd rather handle the psychology myself. But I'll definitely let someone go ahead of me in a regular line.


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#173
Auto-translated
Then Veggie will be the one hosting, not Tox.
User Avatar
#174
Auto-translated
To be honest, I'm already confused by all these queues and reservation systems. %-)


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#175
Auto-translated
Please, I was talking about the psyche.
User Avatar
#176
Auto-translated
I can run a regular one!!1

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#177
Auto-translated
Well, the current order is: Amko -> You -> Vegtam -> Reven -> Me -> Arandor -> Nebok... I forgot the rest, but you can check the first post of the thread if needed.

Added after 30 seconds
Tox, I was replying to Zubr.
User Avatar
#178
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen, please clarify that you are talking about the regular version. We are generally discussing psychology here. Now I understand, thanks.


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#181
Auto-translated
Amko->You->Vegtam->Reven->I->Arandor->Nebok
Zybr
No, I'd rather conduct the psychology myself. But I'll let someone go ahead in a regular game =P
ToX
Does Vegtam even read us, guys?
Amko
Maybe you don't know, but Amko is currently not in the mood for hosting Mafia games, so just play.
Cool.
User Avatar
#182
Auto-translated
I’ll launch the psychology stream in about an hour, if nothing comes up.


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#183
Auto-translated
Don't let Toxa organize games; I wouldn't even let him play them. Let him sit out for five games and think about his behavior. The more he writes, the more I want to ban him from the forum altogether. He's gone mad.
ВАГИАНТ!Отчасти вампир, отчасти гигант.
User Avatar
#184
Auto-translated
Come on:) You need to take things easier;)


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#185
Auto-translated
Zubr, I'm already taking it easier anyway. If I wasn't so stressed, I would have just taken them all out.
ВАГИАНТ!Отчасти вампир, отчасти гигант.