Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
BorzoiD (red, Dungeon, Shakti, Shakti) def. Vasutka (blue, Castle, Tyris, Crag Hack) 135 SOD In the early game, I took three resources and 4 hives, and moved to the center on turn 122. I spent a week in the center, eliminating all the angels and almost all the units, but also collected a good amount of artifacts. On turn 134, a Greek player appeared and settled in the central castle. I attacked with three titans, 20 mages, and about 45 ducks against 5 archons, about 15 champions, some crushers, and corgiphs. The stats were roughly equal, and the Greek player, with Orb and no defense, couldn't hold out. GG, thanks for the game!
You can, but you don't have to. If you want to organize something, you should first discuss the details with me or with any moderator.
Moderator of the Heroes 3 section...
МУДРЫЙ - не обязательно старый, ОПЫТНЫЙ - не обязательно мудрый... обладатель и того и другого всегда должен помнить слова НАПОЛЕОНА БОНАПАРТА: Война состоит из непредусмотренных событий; В каждом большом деле всегда приходится какую-то часть оставить на долю :smile33: СЛУЧАЯ...
Kobra seems to be playing with the purple faction. I'll write on his behalf: Kobra def. Javdet He messed up a chocolate-tier game with 4 stolen Gnolls and one Hive, losing to archers. He didn't want to continue. Kobra has... well, if he wants, he'll write himself) The map generator seems to have paid back for his favorite factions:) Regarding the correct way to fill out the header, please contact the winner:)
So, all game reports that have been written and confirmed will be taken into account in the seasonal ranking... We're doing well in the game, I'm waiting for the result of the match between Scorpiona and Volodymyr and will update the table. KobRa_RR and BorzoiD, you can start playing now; please don't delay with this game!!! Good luck to everyone!
And I strongly ask everyone to write the headings of the reports as shown in the template!!!!:smile17: :smile31:
01.06.2010 vbn (red, Dungeon, Shakti, Shakti) def invisible (blue, Inferno, Pyrrhus, Marius) Jebus Cross, 136.
111 111 gold was enough to spread out with 8 heroes, capital without 2 levels, in the army 40 goblins and meat from the Inferno hero. 112 On the second day, 2 Griffin Conservatories (a level 1 and a throne one), 3 Dragon Fly Hives, and a Dragon Utopia near the castle were already revealed. After grabbing initial archery, Crag Hack bought armor at the university. 113-114 I sacrifice a significant part of the army :smile16: with Gurnison on harpies for a stack of birds. And Crag Hack stomps around at the scythe (1) in place. 116 Finally build Bears. Crag Hack takes that Griffin Conservatory. By this time, some artifacts have accumulated: mace +4, shield +4, ring of morale+luck, cape +2 attack, knowledge. 117 Crag Hack takes the first Dragon Fly Hive (4). Meanwhile, scouts reclaim the stack of Bears. In the capital, Bears are in the castle. Crag Hack is given Earth magic. 121 I take a couple of Dragon Fly Hives, Crag Hack eats a Pandora's Box for 5k gold and prepares to take a Griffin Conservatory. 122 Griffin Conservatory (4), Crag Hack gets beaten and heads towards the GO. Scouts clear up a bit of what the chains can reach. 123 Crag Hack (14-7-4-4) with 6 Brown Bears, 5 Angels, 20 Wyverns breaks through the GO with 26 Green Dragons on the last moves. 124 Dragon Utopia gave a shield +4 all. 125 Failed on the turns, but sent Crag Hack to replenish mana. 126 My scout runs into Tazar on the other side of the treasure zone. The defense parameters are impressive, as is the stack of Mighty Gorgons. 127-131 I return to home lands, upgrade Bears. Scouts take the home Dragon Utopia which gives Fire Resistance and a Hat of 5 levels + Wings. 131 I free Salmir from the prison with 30 levels and expert Fire magic. I give him the Book of Fire and equip him with a Cuirass +12 for spell power and a cape +2+2, leave him to rampage with 7 birds. I leave all attack and defense artifacts for Crag Hack and equip the Red Ball. I plan to somehow manage to reach Tazar first with the mage with Armageddon. Then finish him off with Crag Hack. Then comes the opponent's amazing move: He gives all his artifacts to a scout mage and attacks my Solmir with Angels and Green Dragons. By a miracle, the turn reaches me, and the opponent's mage with all artifacts and part of the army disappears into oblivion… Tazar is left with a fat stack of Gorgons and judging by the artifact drain, probably only one good sword remains, he attacks Crag Hack or vice versa (I don't remember anymore)… but he has to retreat. By the end of the week, I reached the opponent's castle, but didn't attack because there wasn't much of a flying army, and without magic, attacking an approximately equal-stat Tazar didn't seem appealing. Especially since the center is mine, by this time my center town was already rebuilt and a good growth of Bears is expected. Plus the neighboring respawn is also mine. No need to rush. On the fourth week, I collect the Armor of the Damned. I gather Dragon Fly Hives in sight range. And by 146, I attack Tazar in the center town. The Armor of the Damned and the Red Ball left Tazar no chance. Thanks for the game!