Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Yes, I guess I'm not very good at playing as Mafia. Although I honestly tried to act as I would in such a situation, playing for the Town. It was fun discussing our investigations in the conference. And in general, I'm very happy with my team. I was already more or less familiar with Spiro and Invezhnom (Carnicero), even more so with Wish, and Morning turned out to be a great guy who was our main strategist. Thank you, guys, for the game. Oh yes, it's a pity that they don't give immunity for being lynched on the first day. :D Thanks to the Host for good and clear GMing. Well done, host more. Thanks to the Town for a worthy fight. If you hadn't quickly figured out the Cube and the Maniac, you could have won.