Skip to content

What’s your mood? Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What’s your usual mood?
9 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
I feel like committing suicide...
11.1% 1vote
Awful
0% 0votes
Awful
11.1% 1vote
Disgusting
0% 0votes
Debauched
33.3% 3votes
Not good
0% 0votes
Idiotic
0% 0votes
Abundant
0% 0votes
So-so
11.1% 1vote
Normal
11.1% 1vote
Cool
0% 0votes
Awesome!
0% 0votes
Smart… :)
0% 0votes
Stupid...
0% 0votes
Boring...
0% 0votes
Magnificent
11.1% 1vote
Totally awesome!
0% 0votes
Absolutely wonderful!
11.1% 1vote
Retreat!
0% 0votes
Deadly
0% 0votes
Awful
0% 0votes
Not great, but tasty :)
0% 0votes
Serious
0% 0votes
Awful
0% 0votes
Strange...
0% 0votes
I am God!
0% 0votes
I'm such a loser!
0% 0votes
I don’t have it at all… It’s not available… :)
0% 0votes
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
You can get turned on by not only a girl, but also a bar.
Hmm, I thought people did pull-ups on it..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Ugh, if I knew you guys were going to start talking about peppers, I wouldn't have responded.


So, you don't like peppers?
Hmm, I thought people did pull-ups on it...

It's used to relieve stress after a long workday.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
Ugh, if I had known you guys were going to start talking about peppers, I wouldn't have responded.
What don't you like about peppers?

Added after 55 seconds
She relieves stress after a long workday.
You've been misled; she uses it for pull-ups. I saw it myself today when I was walking to university.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
I just didn't want to bother you.
User Avatar
#21
Auto-translated
and now each of them wants to introduce you to their friends.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
What else can we expect from them!..

Percerestling.
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
and now each of them wants to introduce you to their pepper/peppers
I saw it! Big and red! I grew it myself!
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#25
Auto-translated
Pff, your sky is

Moderated: INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE in the message

terrible
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#27
Auto-translated
Pfft, your sky looks terrible.
Show me yours.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
Right now, I'm feeling indecisive about whether to buy the sixth installment or not. Previously, everyone was saying it was terrible, but now it seems like people are playing it and even enjoying it. However, there's no map generator, and I'm not really in the mood to play through the campaign without the expansions.
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день