Skip to content

Which is better: being a weak nerd or a fat nerd? Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Which class would make for the best hardcore gamer?
21 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Weak!
14.3% 3votes
Bold!
4.8% 1vote
I'm a weak nerd; I believe that being weak is good!
4.8% 1vote
I'm an overweight nerd; I believe being overweight is good!
0% 0votes
I'm a weak nerd, and it makes me incredibly sad because I want to be buff!
0% 0votes
I'm an overweight nerd, but I would trade all my nerdom for fragility!
0% 0votes
I am the fattest, and I don’t care!
4.8% 1vote
It’s better to be weak but not a tryhard!
19% 4votes
It’s better to be overweight than a nerd!
9.5% 2votes
What does it even matter?
42.9% 9votes
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
Sky
I've always been curious, what's better: being a skinny nerd or a fat nerd? What do you think?
Definitely skinny! It's more convenient for nerding out; you don't have to be distracted by food. And you can also give them a good smack on the head!
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
create a poll

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
Better to be skinny. And I'm a nerd with a normal physique.
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
What difference does it make – dedication defines everything, the rest is irrelevant.
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
All weaklings will vote for weakness.

My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
Ask the Heavens
I'm trying hard for it.
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
olololo!
by the way, I'm somewhere around here too
a sect of weaklings
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
No, we didn't give up; everyone knows their own strengths, only weaklings like you would even consider doing something like that.
User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
All the skinny and fat guys are looking for their index using this link)

Added after 48 seconds
and then they round it up to fit the norm, like you do.
you actually have 13 MB, yeah!!

Added after 2 minutes
and in general, I should be quite skinny, because they don't even want to take me into the army because of that.