Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hi everyone! Please help me with some advice! I really like the Orc race, but I don't know how to counter the Undead. Here's the main problem: in the main battle, the opponent casts Enslave on the Executioners/War Chiefs (minimum 4 turns) + Cyclops are constantly blinded. This really annoys me. I'm playing with a friend at work on one computer in multiplayer maps. Heroes are chosen randomly. How should I properly develop my hero? Thanks in advance! :)