Skip to content

And what about your spice level? Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
Open
What’s your spice level?
33 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
0-5 cm :smile05:
6.1% 2votes
6-9 cm :(
6.1% 2votes
10–12 cm :o
9.1% 3votes
13–15 cm 😉
12.1% 4votes
16–18 cm :)
15.2% 5votes
19–21 cm :cool:
6.1% 2votes
22+ cm :smile49:
24.2% 8votes
:smile28:
21.2% 7votes
User Avatar
#213
Auto-translated
and we sleep on the first bed. there aren't any extra beds...))
It can be fun to sleep on the same bed with a friend, that's true.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#214
Auto-translated
Arandor
It's fun to sleep together on one bed with a friend, that's for sure.
Exactly! Especially for guys. I remember celebrating New Year's. There wasn't much space, and everyone wanted to sleep in the morning. In the end, 3 guys and 2 girls fit on the bed... and one of the guys, in his sleep, mistook his girlfriend for another guy and started hugging and cuddling him, rubbing against him... there was a lot of screaming! :smile52:
User Avatar
#215
Auto-translated
"Kits Kitsunka"
See the attachment. Forum face @ 01:13
Is Lord interested?

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#216
Auto-translated
Sky
Is the Lord interesting to you?
))) I was advised to check out this thread... I hadn't even seen it before. And you guys are all so cool and funny! Awesome!
User Avatar
#217
Auto-translated
You’ll laugh.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#218
Auto-translated
Today, 03:03
Morning
a nocturnal morning.

Lord_de_Sat
A pretty face – that should be the priority. And a model-like height.
ugh, height, I don't like tall girls.
Arandor
Why?
It makes me a little uncomfortable, to be honest. I've met girls who seemed smarter than me, and it made me feel uneasy. Although, of course, it's better than a stupid girl.
and you're so smart, lol)
this is just ridiculous, how you think of yourself.
User Avatar
#219
Auto-translated
It's a shame he's joking. I'm interested in people with non-traditional orientations. Yeah, there's something special about all fake lesbians...
I have acquaintances. Both a gay man and several lesbians.
Boo, height, I don't like tall girls.
I had a loli-acquaintance who was tall, 175 cm. And she wore a size 42 shoe. Although she looks quite good despite all that.
User Avatar
#220
Auto-translated
Kits Kitsunka
improve yourself... and they will love you...)))
What a cautious remark! Not "we," but "they"!
Lord, you're trolling like a ten-year-old. It's a disgrace! Learn from Morny!
Sky
Is Lord interested?
Spies everywhere! ;)

Added 1 minute ago
Ple-Sen
I had a friend, a "loli-dilda," 175 cm tall. And a shoe size of 42. Although she looks quite good despite all that.
Her legs are nice, but her height isn't impressive. It's above average, of course, but not a "dilda."

Added 3 minutes ago
And in general, all these standards... It's wrong to elevate beauty to a standard; the most obvious beauty should be different from others, while all these Hollywood stars and fashion models are almost identical.

Added 2 minutes ago
It seems like they're beautiful, but then after ten minutes, you try to remember what this model looked like, and you can't remember anything, as if it were a perfect white sphere.
 

К А
Стикеры GBF в Telegram
User Avatar
#222
Auto-translated
I have a lot of bisexual friends too.
There are a lot of them.
User Avatar
#226
Auto-translated
No, it's just that "non-traditional orientation" is trendy right now. Many people call themselves gay or lesbian simply out of foolishness, and not because they actually are.