Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Added 3 minutes later
Does Ar crush Az in the bidet? BIDET!
Ты страшился тысячи вещей... Но все это были лишь маски, лишь видимости. На самом деле страшило тебя только одно решиться сделать шаг в неизвестное, маленький шаг через все существующие предосторожности. И кто хоть один раз оказывал великое доверие, полагался на судьбу, тот обретал свободу.
Мы не свободные, вольно танцующие автобусы. Мы – привязанные троллейбусы и трамваи
While Arandor was slowly and painfully dying, the arguments continued. Some tried to grab the gun, hoping to take everything into their own hands, while others simply waited to see what the next minute would bring. And the next minute brought them the sight of Neyra attacking Tor from behind and strangling him with a garrote. Aziral pointed his gun at her, and the others piled on top of her and tied her up with something. After that, they will hand her over to the police, and the heroes will continue to live their normal lives, looking with suspicion at various vacation advertisements and any such trips in general. Their colleagues will take Arandor and send him to the hospital as soon as possible; he will soon recover and will also be awarded a medal and a promotion for completing such a dangerous mission!
If you have any questions, I will answer them. There will be no log.
I was choosing between Loki and Neyra because: 1. I suspected that specific people had roles, so I immediately ruled out some players. (it turned out to be true, lol Hossi). The others had alibis. 2. Loki wrote little, claimed he didn't know about the roles (or something like that), didn't reveal information (only once when Hossi asked), didn't go anywhere with anyone, and was generally suspicious. I suspected Neyra purely intuitively, and of course, that exclusion when we went to E. E. It immediately became clear that there was a role, but what was it? because it could have been a doctor. In general, I was choosing between them and decided to go with Loki because I felt sorry for Neyra. Yes, silly human pity is hindering me again) You should never feel sorry for anyone in games.
Neyra. In the game, there was initially a killer among the players. There was also a very funny moment at the beginning of the game:
I gave the role of killer to Vervokle, but she said she didn't want to play as the killer and dropped out. After that, I gave this role to Mejerzon, he also didn't want to play as the killer and asked for a modkill. Then I passed the role to Neyra.
I was saying, you need to spell Nereus with a "Y" instead of an "E", then everything would be clear right away)))
Damn, I should have started playing earlier, I would have crushed all the smartest players)))
Ты страшился тысячи вещей... Но все это были лишь маски, лишь видимости. На самом деле страшило тебя только одно решиться сделать шаг в неизвестное, маленький шаг через все существующие предосторожности. И кто хоть один раз оказывал великое доверие, полагался на судьбу, тот обретал свободу.
Мы не свободные, вольно танцующие автобусы. Мы – привязанные троллейбусы и трамваи
There was a very funny moment at the beginning of the game: I assigned the role of murderer to Vervokle, but she said she didn't want to play as a murderer and opted out. After that, I gave this role to Megerson, and he also didn't want to play as a murderer and asked for a modkill. Then I passed the role to Naire.
Thank you for the game! :) It would probably be interesting to play as a simple, peaceful character, exploring rooms and walking around the island. And killing or searching for the murderer is more like a Mafia game.
In general, I support the idea of such a game, because the roles can be changed, and the players won't know who is in the game. You can even play without a murderer, and we'll be searching for an NPC. :smile04:
В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.
I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better
Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается
Hostol broke his modem and asked me to let everyone know that he's up for a fight! Peace, guys!
Ты страшился тысячи вещей... Но все это были лишь маски, лишь видимости. На самом деле страшило тебя только одно решиться сделать шаг в неизвестное, маленький шаг через все существующие предосторожности. И кто хоть один раз оказывал великое доверие, полагался на судьбу, тот обретал свободу.
Мы не свободные, вольно танцующие автобусы. Мы – привязанные троллейбусы и трамваи
In the end, I did the right thing by not shedding blood. Even though Neyra turned out to be a bad girl, it is better to punish her by putting her in prison than to kill her and take a sin upon my soul. I enjoyed the game; it was interesting, thanks to Revan.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
Ah, it was a cool game. Well, I knew I had already lost, so I attacked Toriychik. (and it's not worth encouraging everyone to write my nickname with the letter "E"!) First, I killed the Lizard out of fear that he might burn me (the surveillance room). Before that, two nicknames were randomly chosen, and I tried hard to choose between them. They were Koteika and Kosha. And when I was already ready to kill her, I got scared that the evil lizard would burn me at the very beginning... I killed Volke because he was alone, although randomness also played a role here. Why in the room and not in the park? I decided that it would be better if his corpse remained in the mansion. I killed Vegtama only because of the hotel (besides, it would be cool). By the way, 47 stab wounds (or however many, I don't remember exactly?) I wrote randomly. For me, the main thing was to kill and that's it. I chose Arandor randomly, as it turned out later, in vain. Because, perhaps, if I hadn't attacked him, then there would be one more corpse on my account. But I chickened out, so I decided to harass Arega so that he wouldn't interfere (he was a thorn in my side, to be honest...), but it didn't work out! Damn, Revanka, couldn't you have killed him at the end? The idea is great, everyone played well. I just didn't like how seriously Arandor took everything; it felt like I was a real killer and I was really killing everyone, and he was the only hero and had to save the poor, unfortunate people from death. Hostor, by the way, finished me off with his taunts about Arandor, but it was funny :), although, clearly, not for everyone... In general, everyone did a great job, including the serious Arandor (he still led you to victory, he insisted that I was bad, he revealed my badness. Ar is cool, nothing to say :)), the idea is great, but I probably won't want to play something like this again. Because there won't be such a surprise anymore, the meaning will be clear anyway.
Added after 41 seconds Yes, please forgive me, those whom I killed... :o