Skip to content

Where will you be celebrating the New Year? Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Where will you celebrate the New Year?
37 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Among family members, sitting at the table, listening to the president's speech.
48.6% 18votes
Let’s hang out with friends.
10.8% 4votes
Let’s get together with friends and have some drinks.
10.8% 4votes
In a cafe, club, restaurant, etc.
0% 0votes
In a brothel.
5.4% 2votes
At work.
0% 0votes
Sitting at the computer, online/playing games.
16.2% 6votes
Somewhere else!
5.4% 2votes
I don’t care about this holiday.
2.7% 1vote
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
We've already decided with the guys how we'll spend New Year's Eve – we'll get drunk, and have a nice time passing a bottle around in a circle.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Create a poll and add the option "At the police station," just in case.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
Ah, why didn't you write earlier?

Added 3 minutes later
And I answered honestly. :cool:

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
I would vote for the second option, but there aren't enough people for a circle; it's only enough for a triangle.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
We'll drink like no one has ever drunk, passing the bottle around in a cute way.
It won't work.
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
Yes, and it would also be good to provide reasoning for your choice.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
Why isn't there an option for Ukraine?
Let's have a round two and a bunch of new topics about the New Year! What gift do you want, what are you expecting from the New Year, etc.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
Why isn't there an option for Ukraine?
Because the topic creator doesn't want to embarrass themselves with illiteracy by writing "in Ukraine."
My sword, my trusted ally, unphased by my aspect.
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
if you didn't know, they actually say "Na Ukraine" there. For example: "Let's go to Ukraine." In the rest of the world, it's "V Ukraine," but I wrote "Na" to show respect.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
You haven't seen anything yet. As far as I know, in Russia, we say "in Ukraine," and Ukrainians write "Росия" (Rosia?). So, let's not nitpick; we say what we want and just enjoy it.
I also answered honestly. Although a more accurate answer would be something in between my version and Sanin's. But a 100% Sanin version won't work because of his parents, haha.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
I needed to come up with a variation for Hoss – "In Hell".

Added 46 seconds later
You can still fight.
We'll always have time to fight. No one is watching right now.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
I should have written a variant for Hossi - "In Hell".
How did you guess that I'm going to die before New Year's? <_<
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
I know you. You always plan to die around these dates.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
and Ukrainians write "Rosia" (Rosiya?)
lol, and we write Англия instead of England.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
I know you. You always plan to die around these dates.
Well, I need to head home, visit my father, see how he's doing, how many new grills he's installed...