Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
My predictions: A - 1. Alone. 2. Redwhait HP. B - 1. Mizrael. 2. OUTLAW. C - 1. numOne. 2. Goor. (I won't let myself be swayed for the sake of the prediction:D) D - 1. PReDS. 2. zloy romantik. E - 1. FireToSky. 2. Wicc. F - 1. Piterius. 2. Javdet. G - 1. LeBron. 2. KobRa RR. + TERM & Samurai based on the results of the playoff matches...
The favorites of the tournament in week 3 were almost written off as outsiders. It's clear why many want to beat Samurai, but what about Terma?
What does "for what" have to do with it?:confused: It's just a typical noobish opinion, nothing more. But such a prediction doesn't rule out a victory for one of these "almost outsiders" either!;) But I'll be rooting for our guys, the World of Xeen players:cool:.
Ибу ибуди - хуйдао муди - Шаг за шагом можно достигнуть цели (китайская мудрость)
Кто к нам с пером придёт, тот от пера и погибнет!:smile51:
3. Redrush The player using the red color is not allowed to attack on the first day of the week with a growth purchased on that day against blue castles, blue heroes, or blue mines. This rule applies to the WT-SoD group. For the WT group, this rule does not apply, considering that there will be a color trade.
We are playing HL+U templates; is a redrush really necessary? I don't think it should be, regardless of the version or whether there is a color trade.
28.11.2010 OUTLAW (blue, random, Stronghold, Zubyn, Kragg Hack) def Dogbas (red, random, Tower, Rizza, Iona), 8XM12a, 2-1-6 WT-SoD We started right away, without any rests... I was very cautious playing against an unfamiliar player, and the map generator created incredibly long roads, which significantly prolonged the game((( In my tavern, my second hero, Kragg's father, is ready. Early on, I quickly captured the Confa village, where I scouted two external dwellings with Firebirds, but they were heavily guarded, and I couldn't attack them effectively in the early game... Towards the end of the week, I also found a Big dwelling near my starting location. I placed units at positions 1, 2, 5, and 7, along with a Castle and orc/ogre dwellings. The end of the week coincided with Kragg advancing towards his second village; I deliberately didn't go to the center – I was afraid of encountering such a strong opponent)). The second week was spent moving in chains to accumulate funds for building Firebird dwellings and upgrading bears. I captured both Firebird dwellings, the Big dwelling, and a Hive (12). I captured the Rampar village, where I spotted two Dragon Utopias and a Pandora with 20 gold worth of air elementals. Ultimately, I didn't have enough money for the Firebirds, so I built a 1-6 unit structure in the Stronghold. In the third week, I lost a lot of time gathering resources to buy meat for the Dragon Utopia. Pandora had 30 energy items and a shield +3/+3. Then, I wasted some days, confidently heading towards the Dragon Utopia, which turned out to be behind a mountain; I had to spend another three days traveling to it on rough terrain(((. Orcs were added to my forces, and Firebirds with a Castle were stationed in Confa. On day 141, the ill-fated Dragon Utopia that I had been trying to reach for so long finally appeared. It turned out to be an excellent tier 3 creature: +6 all stats, +5 all stats, wings, and manacles. I start by flying with wings towards the second Dragon Utopia: mini with a helmet +10 and a sword +6. After clearing villages, at the end of the week, I destroy the third Dragon Utopia – a tier 2 creature: +3 all stats, +4 all stats, КЗ (presumably "Критический Удар" - Critical Hit), and a health potion. The roads are incredibly long; GG only has scouting skills, gloves, and stables. Scouts roam everywhere, constantly taking damage from numerous computer opponents who kept appearing from every corner. With my second hero, I was training Gundula, whom I gave unnecessary artifacts to; she bombed objects with an angel and a couple of packs of units. I couldn't find any control points, so I decided to fly directly across the rough terrain towards my opponent, relying on map exploration. Along the way, I captured two built Rampars belonging to a brown computer player; there were also two more Dragon Utopias visible, but I didn't bother attacking them. On day 215, I finally camped near my opponent's capital. Iona decided to engage in battle, teleporting away from the captured Dragon Utopia with КОгня (likely referring to Fire Knowledge). In the final fight, Kragg, with parameters far exceeding 20 each, along with 16 Firebirds, 15 bears, and other powerful units, easily defeats the mage... Thank you for the game!!!
FireToSky, I set everything as in the 2nd post - isn't it the default setting? And the bank was also disabled in the settings from the 2nd post, while it should be enabled even in SOD (although I'm against it).
In the uploaded dat file for VT-SOD, there are many unclear things: they already mentioned the Inferno patch, it's disabled; fast roads are set - who will play on them, don't be surprised if the opponent on 8XM12a on day 111 captures a couple of computers.:D
A generator victory, although if he had stalled, he would have been in trouble: 8 of my mermaids against 7 of Peter's - I haven't seen that in a long time. We chose rests, it worked well, and in the 2nd week, it worked very well... I spent the entire 2nd week gathering angels, then 8 mermaids!!!, upgrading the dragons, and looking for an opponent. I found one not where I expected - I came across a snow map, and there were Peter's lashpeks with half of his army. When I reached them, the frost mages surrendered.