Skip to content
3.5 (2 ratings)
User Avatar
#1348
Auto-translated
Very informative.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1349
Auto-translated
I recommend watching this:
User Avatar
#1350
Auto-translated
I wanted to post this a while ago when it came out, but I kept forgetting. It's from the same guy who made the video about the history of Japan. I highly recommend it.
User Avatar
#1353
Auto-translated
https://coub.com/view/cb8pc
He shouldn't have swung his halberd at another; he would have gotten one himself.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#1356
Auto-translated
Sorry if this is old news, but I only recently discovered this, and it's awesome. Enjoykin is nervously smoking in the hallway.





User Avatar
#1358
Auto-translated
Petro is banned.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1359
Auto-translated
I liked how the song fit in. Otherwise, it was a brutal battle.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
In reply to Небо
User Avatar
#1360
Auto-translated
High-quality power metal music; an abundance of pathos; vocals reminiscent of Hansi Kürsch; and cool, quirky band members.

It's a real treat for the soul, I must say.


В тихой однообразной жизни всегда так бывает: каждый отдельный день бесконечно долог, но месяцы и годы мчатся с непостижимой быстротой.

I wanted to offer you some flowers, but a crown would suit a princess like you much better

Смысл жизни в том, что жизнь на тебе не заканчивается