Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Please help. I have a licensed copy of Heroes. Version 3.0 (Stronghold).
I downloaded patch 3.1, installed it, and happily started the game... but it still shows version 3.0. I didn't understand what was happening, so I looked through the programs and found some new campaign called "Dark Messiah" or something like that. Anyway, I downloaded 3.1 again from a different source and tried to install it, but it says that 3.1 is already installed. So, how do I access version 3.1?
if it's a licensed copy, check the disc – see which company published it. In my case, the publisher was Buka, so I had to download patch 3.1 from Buka's website, and it helped.
And to launch the game, use the same shortcut.
I have the same issue (I also installed version 1.6)! When I installed the patch, a folder named "Heroes of Might and Magic 5" appeared. Before that, I had another folder called "Heroes of Might and Magic V". This folder contained the game with version 1.5, and the new folder contained version 1.6!