Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Single-player map: Astralia (I especially liked the scouting messages in the style of Heroes 3). Multiplayer: Chess. Most original: City of Two Breeds.
I would like to thank all the participants in the contest, those who created the maps, and those who voted. I am sorry that not as many forum members participated in the voting as I would have liked, but that's just the way it is.
Now, let's summarize the results of the contest:
In the nomination SINGLE-PLAYER MAP:
Title: Іnkvizitor (Inquisitor) Author: Ser9K
In the nomination MULTIPLAYER MAP:
Title: Chess Author: Krasimir
The most ORIGINAL MAP:
Title: Gorod (City of Two Breeds) Author: Krasimir
In my personal nomination “From Mish-gan”, I would like to note what I consider to be a very interesting and high-quality map, Astralia, so the winner is:
In the nomination “From Mish-gan”:
Title: Astralia Author: Kvant
Congratulations to all the winners! Now, in order to receive the monetary prize, the authors: Ser9K, Krasimir, and Kvant, need to send their postal addresses, including the exact and complete address, to my email address [email protected]. (the prize will be sent to the winners by registered mail).