Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Good afternoon!
I tried many times to register and finally succeeded.
When I try to register on the website using Chrome or Mozilla, an error appears in the "spam protection" section. I tried all the options from "Armageddon's Blade," but it didn't work; the protection thinks I'm wrong. I managed to register using MS Edge.
Perhaps this problem isn't just happening to me, so I'm writing about it.
Chrome version: 64.0.3282.186 (Official build), (64-bit)
Mozilla version: 58.0.2 (64-bit)