Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Michael Jackson (born August 29, 1958, died June 25, 2009, in Los Angeles) was a great American singer, a legend of pop music, a dancer, songwriter, producer, actor, choreographer, and businessman. He achieved international fame at the age of 11 as the lead singer of the family group Jackson 5, and later became one of the most commercially successful solo artists in history and was proclaimed the "King of Pop." This title was largely due to the success of the album 'Thriller,' which became the best-selling album of all time (109 million copies). Four other albums by Michael also achieved great commercial success: 'Off The Wall' (1979), 'Bad' (1987), 'Dangerous' (1991), and 'HIStory' (1995). Jackson has won thirteen Grammy Awards; he also reached the top of the American Billboard Hot 100 singles chart thirteen times. His name has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice – as a solo artist and as a member of Jackson 5. His worldwide record sales during his solo career exceed 750 million copies. He died on June 25, 2009, in a hospital in California at the age of 50.
My childhood idol. Back then, I wanted to be like him in everything, to be just like him. I even remember my father teaching me how to do the "moonwalk." How I would rush to the TV when his music videos were on... I also remember there being a game for the "Sega" console about him. I spent days playing it. And what can I say, there were many positive moments. But soon I completely forgot about him. I thought, "Well, Michael Jackson is living his life, let him continue to do so." A lot of time passed, and... He died. At first, I didn't pay much attention to it. But last night, I decided to listen to his music and remember. While listening, I started crying, and I felt... so sad and melancholic. And now, while typing this message, tears are welling up in my eyes again... But besides everything else, this sad event united the whole world, and I think that's what he would have wanted.
Oh, come on, even though he's dead, people are still talking about him and spreading all sorts of nonsense about him everywhere (...both online, in silly magazines, and on TV, although that's rare...). P.S.: I feel sorry for him...
No matter how you look at it, he's great, and his songs are good, even though I'm not a fan, and there was even a time when I was wary of him, but that was when I was a child, and it was all because of those mean, grumpy uncles and aunts and the television. P.S. It was so surprising to see a thread about Michael Jackson in the middle of a death metal forum, lol.
Ребят добавляйтесь в друзья в Steam ник CapObvious и в Ubi ник тот же , для удобства так сказать ;) Поиграем :smile13: