Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
I am looking for maps for Heroes III.Auto-translated
phoenix071, could you provide more details: where, when, and under what circumstances did you encounter it? :) Seriously, what else do you remember about this map? Size, topographical features, hero names, castle names...? Where did the map come from: a specific disk, a website...? Check the high score table: maybe its name is listed there?
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Basically, I'm not a huge fan of Heroes, but I used to love playing it as a kid. I remember one map, I think it was called "Champion," with a knight drawn on it. Maybe someone could share it?
yes, a knight on a horse, and a sun in the corner))
I think I've seen that map before, but I don't remember the name. It's available in many collections, including on various Heroes websites. If I come across it, I'll let you know.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Guys, help me find a map. I played it a long time ago and forgot the name. Basically, you can only play as Kilgore there. I remember that in the Dungeon, there are piles of all resources lined up at the top, and in the center, there are empty spaces with ambushes of Phoenix Legions, Devils, and all 7 monsters. Also, in the Dungeon, there's a water labyrinth where you can only travel by ship, and in the center of the labyrinth, there's a Castle with a hero that you need to kill to complete the map!
Guys, help me find a map. I played it a long time ago and forgot the name. Basically, you can only play as Kilgore there. I remember that in the Dungeon, there are piles of all resources lined up at the top, and in the center, there are empty spaces with ambushes of Phoenix Legions, Devils, and all 7 monsters. Also, in the Dungeon, there's a water labyrinth where you can only travel by ship, and in the center of the labyrinth, there's a Castle with a hero that you need to kill to complete the map!
Maluy101, it's enough to ask in one thread; there's no need to ask the same question in another place, as this won't make the answer come faster; those who know will read it anyway and provide an answer.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Is this a joke?
If not, then *this* should be enough for now: ;) http://heroesportal.net/maps.php Seriously, the criteria for *interest* vary from player to player: some like strategy, some like quests, some like RPGs... And everyone needs a different level of difficulty!
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
The map is very large, designed for 8 players. It consists of islands connected by small passages that are completely filled with level 7 monsters. From each island, a road leads to the center of the map, where there is an entrance to a dungeon, and inside lies a sphere containing an army of 400 Archangels, 400 Archdevils, 400 Titans, 400 Black Dragons, 400 Gold Dragons, and 500 Hydras, Phoenixes, and Ogres. In the dungeon, there is a prison where a hero with level 40+ is guarded by about 1000 Archdevils. The hero has the complete artifact set of the Angel Alliance (Sword of Justice, Shield of Lionheart, Sandals of the Saints, Helmet of Divine Enlightenment).
Added 4 minutes later
I remembered something else. Near each island, there is a small island with an Eye that surveys the map. The guard for each Eye is a Legion of Evil Eyes; when attacked, they always offer to surrender if the attacker has a large army. In total, about 20,000 Evil Eyes can be found on the map.