Skip to content

Sacred Haven of Debauchery Auto-translated

4.3 (23 ratings)
Closed
What shall we name the establishment?
28 voters
Single choice
This poll is closed.
“Flooding.” Simple and effective
17.9% 5votes
Leave it as is – “Fludnyak”
7.1% 2votes
“A den of debauchery.” How original!
39.3% 11votes
Brewery
17.9% 5votes
Another option (specify in the subject line)
17.9% 5votes
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#74336
Auto-translated
Arandor

Do all your old threads scroll through? In this one, I can't get past the first page.

https://heroesworld.ru/topic/12150/

I haven't scrolled through old threads. Specifically with this one, the situation is the same as yours.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#74337
Auto-translated
Arandor

Do all your old threads scroll through? In this one, I can't get past the first page.

https://heroesworld.ru/topic/12150/

No, similar issues in one of the exps, but there you can't enter the first page, I think.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#74338
Auto-translated

Interesting bugs


Be strong. Believe