Skip to content

Respond and ask. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What do you like about AnnaSophia?
20 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
She's very cute, and I just like her that way :)
35% 7votes
For her radiant smile and heavenly blue eyes :)
30% 6votes
I really don't want to say goodbye to Leslie... She will always live on for me in Ashes of Creation! 😉
10% 2votes
I am grateful to her for teaching me to believe in good!
25% 5votes
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
To keep my tradition alive.

When will the time finally be fixed on HeroesWorld?


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
In a little while :)
at 14:10 today

What excuse can you come up with to avoid going anywhere in the morning?
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Tell your secretary that you will be a little late today;
On which floor is the Dungeon located?
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра.
Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
What would you recommend I see at the cinema?
Witch Mountain, aka "Race to Witch Mountain"! To watch it is a matter of honor, in the name of the Clan! Btw, check out who's in the cast;)
Which floor is HELL on?
The 13th from the bottom, second door on the right, ask for Aunt Zina!

How do I get a strange girl interested in me?

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
In reply to WhiteLizard
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
Tell her about ASR and treat her to some drinks. I've already eaten more than 20 éclairs, why haven't I gotten any smarter?
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#21
Auto-translated
Ate in the toilet... :smile08:

Why can't I be a wizard?:rolleyes:


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
Tell her about ASR and treat her to some drinks.
Option one: the girl isn't ASR – why would you talk about being in love with someone else on a date?)))
Option two: this girl is ASR!!!! I think she knows herself better than anyone. And in any case, I would die of happiness!
Why can't I be a wizard?
Because to become one, you need connections in the wizarding academy.)

Do you like tickling?

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
In reply to WhiteLizard
User Avatar
#23
Auto-translated
No, I'm not very good at playing against her...

What do you think about manuals?

P.S. But still, treat me to some drinks. :)
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
In reply to Wistrit
User Avatar
#24
Auto-translated
I'm thinking: who is that?

I just yelled at a colleague, and she's attractive. Damn, what should I do?
User Avatar
#25
Auto-translated
It's silly, but can he get married? х)))

Where's the dream?

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
In reply to Amko
User Avatar
#28
Auto-translated
Fluffy nyaks

What is the happiness coefficient of a bottle of beer?
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
In reply to Wistrit
User Avatar
#29
Auto-translated
k = volume multiplied by the alcohol content

What can be done to avoid being on duty in the playground?