Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Where did you get this information? When I tried playing as the pink faction, I wanted the AI to go first, followed by the human players.
Just one generation is enough to understand. For example, if you're playing on the 8mm6a map, and your opponent is playing as the green faction while you're playing as the pink faction, you won't appear in adjacent zones. The green player will start in the red zone, and you'll start in the blue zone. They will have the red AI as their native AI, and you will have the blue AI.
And the AI will NEVER go before the human players. First, the human players of any color go, and only then do the AI players go in order.
So, to play on 8mm6a on positions 4 and 5, you need to pre-select "dummy" players for positions 1-3, and to prevent them from being kicked out when they leave, you need to play without passwords... and all of this is so that everyone has an equally bad experience. But, as practice shows, people are only willing to do things that bring them comfort and convenience, meaning even without extra effort, not everyone would want to play as "blue" for both players... it's a failure. But at least I learned that there's no point in setting other colors. Unless it's for variety, it's fun to play under a blue flag, for example. I even like playing with colors - it introduces a random imbalance, but I still think it's not very fair.
Here's a question: is it acceptable to suggest/ask for an autosave before the final battle? It seems like it's not a common practice, or am I just imagining things?
In any case, whether to offer an autosave or not is up to the opponent, but you can ask for it even during the final battle. :D
"All mushrooms are edible", did I understand that correctly? In other words, have you yourself (or another prominent heroist) ever actually done that?
The situations and reasons for taking an auto can be very different. I had one time when, before attacking an opponent in the Castle, I was passing the army through chains, after which a dad was supposed to attack via Dimension Door. But at the moment of opening the book, due to glitches (mouse or computer or who knows what), the Dimension Door cast triggers spontaneously and my hero flies off to some unknown distance. In this situation, I asked for an auto, explained the situation to the opponent, after which I attacked him and killed him. I believe that I was not at fault in this episode, but such a victory still felt somewhat uneasy.
Hell was streaming, fighting some monsters, and on his last turn, he intended to cast a spell but misclicked and used defense instead, ending his turn. He requested an auto-win and received it after explaining the situation.
Dirty_Player, thank you for your response. In your case, it wasn't even a misclick, but something more like a disconnect. In my games, there were a couple of misclicks in Fortress battles, but no one thought to ask for or suggest an automatic move. Recently, after postponing a turn, I forgot to move a scout into the lane where a critical Key Victory point was located, and an opponent was approaching it (who hadn't seen it yet), so I surrendered, then suggested replaying the game to a draw, and only due to the Key Victory point, I won.
Recently, I saw a hero who couldn't reach an object by taking a direct route, but was able to reach it after taking the last step slightly to the side. Don't try to understand it; just watch the video in the attachment.
Does anyone know how this happened?
It seems we have different calculations. Let's take the last 4 steps, 1st option (suggested by AI): 100+100+141+141 = not enough 2nd option (Tuoriny): 100+141+141+100 = enough! What are the remaining resources? Even if it's less than 100 mana, it still won't allow you to proceed.