Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I can't play online. I registered on the website, and everything works fine, but I can't connect to the game for most people. It says that the server interrupted the game! And when I create a game myself, it's very rare for anyone to be able to connect to me! I even reinstalled Windows, thinking that might be the problem! The game is a licensed version! And after playing one duel, when I create a new game, the chat doesn't work; it doesn't even show that I've joined the game! What should I do?