Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
How do you create transfers to other campaigns in Heroes 4, similar to the Whirlwinds of War?Auto-translated
The question is, of course, silly, but still. In the contents, it says: check the box in the 1st campaign for "Transfer from another campaign" to allow heroes from this campaign to participate in the next one, in the 2nd campaign, check "Transfer to another campaign" to allow heroes from another campaign to participate in this one, and enter the name of the campaign from which the transfer will be made. I think I did everything correctly, but it doesn't work. I think I need to somehow specify where this hero from another campaign is, etc. Otherwise, it's unclear where he will appear.
In short, nothing is clear. If anyone knows the answer, please send it.
Try specifying in the first campaign where you are sending your characters, and in the second campaign, specify where you are sending them from. I'm not sure if this is correct, but it's worth a try.