Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Modifying .h5p files – is that cheating?Auto-translated
I've been playing on the Heroes of Might and Magic Online platform for quite some time now, participating in duels with my own custom settings. Because all the heroes I create are tailored to my preferences, some people are accusing me of cheating. I'd like to know, objectively speaking, is this true? And if so, what are the consequences (besides people not wanting to play with me)? :confused:
Personally, I think the idea of having custom heroes is poorly implemented. But if we're talking about it, then modifying them using tools not provided by the standard map editor, I consider that cheating. In essence, it doesn't really matter, because your opponent sees who they're playing against, and if they agree to play, they can't really complain. Or they just don't play. I've been ignoring any non-standard heroes lately, not just those that have been manually modified.