Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1510
Auto-translated
.....and then it suddenly lets go, and the withdrawal symptoms start again.
I'm flying to Australia...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1511
Auto-translated
...and Ivan Susanin is at the controls of the plane, and your plane disappears into the jungle somewhere there, I don't even know where.

I'm learning to play Heroes of Might and Magic.
User Avatar
#1512
Auto-translated
the computer is glitching, a blue screen of death appears, the processor starts smoking, the computer explodes...
I'm cleaning the apartment.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1513
Auto-translated
...but something growled so menacingly in the pile of trash that you decided not to risk it. As a result, you got punished for the mess.
I bring retribution in the name of the banhammer...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1514
Auto-translated
didn't deliver and dropped it

I'm rewriting the Code of Honor of Japanese samurai by hand.
User Avatar
#1515
Auto-translated
Oh, I have it too! ))
I rewrote it once.
...and suddenly, Parkinson's starts...
I'm playing football...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1516
Auto-translated
...because all your friends are playing Warcraft and Lineage.
Trying to drown myself...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1517
Auto-translated
but as you know, it doesn't get boring

I'm watching a cartoon

P.S. playing against the wall is also pretty fun.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1518
Auto-translated
...and then your TV and computer burn out.
Ban the admin...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1519
Auto-translated
and he bans you

um... I'm crying

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1520
Auto-translated
...well, what did you expect? You have to pay your debts sooner or later)).

I'm coming up with a story...
In reply to Werevolka
User Avatar
#1522
Auto-translated
Arandor
and it turns out to be a rehash.

I'm just curious...
P.S. I'm just interested in what they'll answer, so I wrote it.

...and suddenly you realize that you are Uwe Boll, what a nightmare.

I'm hitting...

P.S. I wrote it for the previous one, but I think it's okay.
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#1523
Auto-translated
...I keep missing again, and the steel is strong...

I'm undergoing training at the scout school...
User Avatar
#1524
Auto-translated
....during training, your teammate accidentally shoots you in the head.
I control time....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1525
Auto-translated
...something is going wrong, and time is rushing forward at a dizzying pace, and you are already an old, gray-bearded man...

I receive a head injury from a teammate, but my brain is not affected...