Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1434
Auto-translated
and a rare goat sapling grows

I'm going to end my life...
User Avatar
#1435
Auto-translated
And then everything starts to change for the better...

I'm assembling the Draccoliskbot :D

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1436
Auto-translated
...and the set is missing a toy banhammer.

invented a time machine....
User Avatar
#1437
Auto-translated
...During the first attempt, there was a power surge, and the machine broke down...

Now I'm going to write my own book... :)

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1438
Auto-translated
entitled "How Not to Fail: Lessons from the Author's Experience."

I climb walls like Spider-Man.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1439
Auto-translated
...And the walls are yellow: rolleyes:

I carefully wipe my desk with a cloth...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1440
Auto-translated
and it's still broken, wiping it won't help

damn, I forgot what I wanted to write. I'll remember and write it later.

Added 2 hours and 2 minutes ago
never mind, I hope I'll remember later.

I'm fulfilling my dream...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1441
Auto-translated
Achieved it, the dream is gone, there's nothing to strive for anymore...

Pulled it out from the deepest shelves...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1442
Auto-translated
Ugh, he's really getting on my nerves... He's such a clingy pain :3

I need a break.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1443
Auto-translated
And the doctor said, "Don't breathe!"

Not a coffin, but a Coffin =P

I'm defeating the Lizard :3

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1444
Auto-translated
...and there will definitely be someone who will outdo you.

I'm planning to take a trip around the world.
User Avatar
#1445
Auto-translated
...but there's only enough money for a one-way trip to the nearest backwater town. And you only realize that when you get there.
I'm sick...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1446
Auto-translated
...and there's no sign of sympathy from those around me)

Listening to some great music.
User Avatar
#1447
Auto-translated
...suddenly, all the settings get messed up, and instead of cool music, you get a cacophony that sounds like the intro to "Dom 2."
I'm installing an anti-spam bot...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1448
Auto-translated
and he still won't protect me from it

I'm planning something audacious.

Be strong. Believe