Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1328
Auto-translated
....and ended up in a sauna with "special services" ))

I came to work in the morning...
User Avatar
#1329
Auto-translated
...specifically, to a sauna with special services, where Vegtam hangs out.

I close my eyes...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1330
Auto-translated
...and there he is – Vegtam. Content... In the sauna...

I look out the window...
User Avatar
#1331
Auto-translated
the milk has spilled! and now he is accused of numerous acts of debauchery and corruption -_−

I nod...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1332
Auto-translated
Well, you've really bummed me out :smile04:

Looking out the window...

...outside. It's cold out there. And they won't let me in...
I nod...

...during a phone call.

I bought a bouquet of flowers...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1333
Auto-translated
to prepare lunch

I'm playing a song on the guitar that tells about a person's journey, about the reasons for their actions, and about how only in solitude can one achieve the truth.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1334
Auto-translated
...but in reality, it's about something completely different, as the song is in ancient Sumerian, which you don't understand.

I'm waiting for Vegtam to visit, and he should bring a bouquet of flowers...
User Avatar
#1335
Auto-translated
Vegtam doesn't know the address :)

Went for a walk in a blizzard...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1336
Auto-translated
...nuclear winter.

I put on my gas mask...
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#1337
Auto-translated
but not too obvious.[br][/br]

I'm choosing a name for my character...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1338
Auto-translated
And you keep getting told: "A Persian with that name already exists."

I dug a deep pit looking for treasure (the location is clearly marked on the map!).
User Avatar
#1339
Auto-translated
and yes, there really was a treasure, a dog's treasure!

I'm cutting out a little rose from my heart...

P.S. yes, this often happened with nicknames.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1340
Auto-translated
...to give to your girlfriend, and your girlfriend says disappointedly: "But I wanted an i-phone as a gift."

I buy a lottery ticket...
User Avatar
#1341
Auto-translated
...but that lottery was held about 30 years ago, and your ticket still isn't a winning one.
I'm drinking tea with milk...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1342
Auto-translated
...tea with milk is a complete disaster! )) There's nothing more to add. ))

I went to see the paintings in the Louvre...