Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1005
Auto-translated
Hit in the head with a ball! Oh, you nasty kids! I hope you get what you deserve! Trying to run a 60km distance in Camelot.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to WhiteLizard
User Avatar
#1006
Auto-translated
I wonder why there's a red button on some ticking device...
... I kept looking at the alarm clock, but I couldn't figure it out.

I'm drinking tea on the balcony... the weather is great... it's amazing!
In reply to Kash
User Avatar
#1007
Auto-translated
...but then suddenly you need to drink beer in a stuffy apartment and play in a tournament... ugh...

I'm plotting something...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#1008
Auto-translated
drew up a plan, it was stolen, and used against you
I'm throwing around dumbbell bags.
User Avatar
#1011
Auto-translated
Killed two birds with one stone, oh no, because it's... poor Wolf.

I'm hunting rabbits...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#1012
Auto-translated
and killed a wolf, lol (although for some, this is a reason to rejoice!).

Looking for players to play with.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1013
Auto-translated
but here I come!!
I'm making chebureks...
Dude, where did you come from?!?!))
P.S. I have pretty much the same answer))
In reply to Amko
User Avatar
#1015
Auto-translated
The Star Factory outdid NIN... you were suddenly shocked and fell off the chair, hitting your head on the radiator and falling out the window, smashing the roof of a brand new Mercedes.

I'm drinking tea and I'm enjoying it because I'm at home...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#1016
Auto-translated
A knock at the door – Open up, it's the GNK! (state narcotics control)

And quietly, I'm going crazy...
:smile17:
User Avatar
#1017
Auto-translated
And quietly, I'm going insane...
... but it only works if I do it loudly.

Mending a shirt...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1019
Auto-translated
...dig their own grave?

This is my 992nd post....

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.