Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#759
Auto-translated
...into... 48 bullet wounds – a brutal suicide:D
I'm mixing...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#761
Auto-translated
...to watch a clip by Sergey Zverev =-O
I'm trying...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#762
Auto-translated
...appear in Sergey Zverev's music video
I'm running away...
User Avatar
#763
Auto-translated
...from his own destiny to become president and astronaut in one person)
I'm measuring...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#765
Auto-translated
...thinking about how to explain myself to my girlfriend if she's a boxing champion!
working on it...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
In reply to WhiteLizard
User Avatar
#766
Auto-translated
...attempt to overcome the force of Earth's gravity in flight from the 32nd floor.
I'm drinking hot chocolate!
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#767
Auto-translated
...it turns out it's ice-cold vodka!!!

It burns...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#768
Auto-translated
...bridges between each other and a dream (that's how it is :))
I tear and throw...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#769
Auto-translated
...myself.
I'm sobering up...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#770
Auto-translated
...After sniffing the beer cap,
I start spinning...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#771
Auto-translated
:) Oh, it's been a while!
...a hypnotic spiral, and suddenly you realize you've been staring at it for 5 hours, and you really want to hide a grenade without a pin from everyone right now!:D
Trying to understand how an elf of level 2 managed to defeat me (a Mage of level 13)...
User Avatar
#772
Auto-translated
..then a level 1 elf shows up and kicks him, then catches up and adds more.
I'm reading Lukyanenko ("Spectrum", for example, I recently finished it, and I'm still impressed^^)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#773
Auto-translated
...but at the end of the book, you find out that the spectrum of white light is RAI-DUGA
And then the joyful VisTrit arrives! (haven't figured out what the catch is yet :))
I dream of becoming president...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.