Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
:) Oh, it's been a while! ...a hypnotic spiral, and suddenly you realize you've been staring at it for 5 hours, and you really want to hide a grenade without a pin from everyone right now!:D Trying to understand how an elf of level 2 managed to defeat me (a Mage of level 13)...
..then a level 1 elf shows up and kicks him, then catches up and adds more. I'm reading Lukyanenko ("Spectrum", for example, I recently finished it, and I'm still impressed^^)...
...but at the end of the book, you find out that the spectrum of white light is RAI-DUGA And then the joyful VisTrit arrives! (haven't figured out what the catch is yet :)) I dream of becoming president...