Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#608
Auto-translated
...But then you realize that magic/forces affecting the mind don't work on the undead.

I'm fed up with everything, I left the battlefield. I went to sleep in a coffin. I'm restoring my strength and energy.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#609
Auto-translated
...while you're sleeping, I'll unleash a powerful blast of Force Lightning on you.
I raise the sleeping Revan with telekinesis, preparing to finish him off...
User Avatar
#610
Auto-translated
....Ordinary elite ghouls burst into the room, my minions, ready to tear you apart.
I woke up and watched the carnage...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#611
Auto-translated
...I kill the ghouls with a lightsaber and Force Lightning, and then I use Force Healing on your wounds in reverse, almost killing you. Using Mind Trick, I order you to kill Vis'trit, which you are about to do.
I watch as Revan fights Vis'trit...
User Avatar
#612
Auto-translated
...= I'm saying it for the second time: "not undead (because vampires are undead)" and like all undead, they are not susceptible to mind control.
With my right hand, I use Force Grip to lift you up, and then with my left hand, I use Force Lightning (by the way, not everyone can use everything at once ;)).
I destroy Hel....

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#613
Auto-translated
...but then I show up...
He grabs two imaginary kids by the scruff of their necks, separates them, and gives them a long lecture about how they shouldn't steal coffins, fight with sticks, or shout in public.
He's lecturing them...
User Avatar
#614
Auto-translated
Revan, the mind control effect works on undead. Especially on intelligent undead, like vampires. ...however, we push you back with telekinesis, after which I shoot Revan with Force Lightning and order him to finish off VisTrit. I observe the battle between VisTrit and Revan...
User Avatar
#615
Auto-translated
...but I, who have been observing this heretical conflict for so long, am tired of it, and I will end it by ordering Exterminatus.
I watch with a smile on the screen as the planet is engulfed in flames...
Первый, кто был забанен за Правду.
User Avatar
#616
Auto-translated
...but the flame spreads to the monitor and... (guess what happens next:) ) DISMEMBERMENT!!!!1 :)
I'm gathering wildflowers... (everything is quiet, nothing foreshadows trouble...)

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#618
Auto-translated
...some kind of nonsense :D
I'm trying to flirt with girls...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#619
Auto-translated
...and it turned out that they were guys dressed up as girls.

I'm breaking my monitor...


Барон
"Vampires"

Отдай свои прошлые сны,
В сомненьях себя обрети,
В бешеном танце душа кружится!
Не думай, что будет потом,
Здесь и сейчас мы живем,
Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!



In reply to Zybr
User Avatar
#620
Auto-translated
...they used to make monitors. A hit with a sledgehammer – and you get a scratch. After a couple of hours, you get tired of trying to break it...
Waiting for the moment of truth...
Tomorrow holds no promises
Except the ones we've made
User Avatar
#621
Auto-translated
...but only hour Y is coming :)
I'm sad...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#622
Auto-translated
...but you're an optimist and don't get upset, that's right! I'm crushing everyone with my axe thrower...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.