Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3751
Auto-translated
...and a message pops up saying "server not found".
I miss it...
User Avatar
#3752
Auto-translated
...forever.
Looking for mushrooms...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3753
Auto-translated
...poisonous.
I'm asking...
#3754
Auto-translated
Uncle Vasya.

I'm eating an orange...
User Avatar
#3756
Auto-translated
This is not my account.
User Avatar
#3757
Auto-translated
revived, they've identified you. come out

poisoned
cocaine, hashish...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3758
Auto-translated
This is not my clone of Trollman. If anything, Trollman is not my clone. This is a person who has caused a lot of trouble on ag.rU and has fled here.
User Avatar
#3759
Auto-translated
I study archaeology...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3761
Auto-translated
...preserve where you live. What a life.

Eating fruits...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3763
Auto-translated
...and there, the students are celebrating Student Day.

I'm sitting in a dungeon...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3765
Auto-translated
...from the leftovers in the fridge that are a week old.

I'm buying myself a slave...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕