Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
#3721
Auto-translated
Oh! Warrior is back!Let's continue.
User Avatar
#3722
Auto-translated
Finish this now, because I have summoned 100500 of the most terrifying monsters to my side.
Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 56.2 KB
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3724
Auto-translated
Ugh! I forgot another couple of brackets.

Added 18 minutes later
Ment
What kind of photoshopped image is this? Here he is here, the real one!
Var, you messed up; now continue.

Ment reminds you: Today is Psatkh's birthday!
User Avatar
#3725
Auto-translated
Quiet now, huh? :bandit:
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3727
Auto-translated
Building with Lego...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3728
Auto-translated
but her younger brother breaks her, and revenge is impossible.

I'm going to the movies (honestly).
User Avatar
#3729
Auto-translated
and a movie with an 18+ rating will get you kicked out :D
I'm trying to launch Heroes 6 (a legitimate copy, bought yesterday) :smile35: :smile35: :smile35: :smile35: :smile35: :smile35: :smile35: :smile35:
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3730
Auto-translated
...and the power goes out! I'm building something out of LEGO (I don't have a younger brother :p).
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3731
Auto-translated
and your building, as it fell, crushed you, lol.
I poke...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3732
Auto-translated
...over the ear
I'm making a rocket...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3733
Auto-translated
...from the water.
I'm drinking vodka...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3734
Auto-translated
And it turns out to be just plain tap water.
I eat a bagel...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3735
Auto-translated
...stolen.
I look at the tree...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers