Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3607
Auto-translated
...and it turns out I'm just changing my underwear.
I'm organizing a new campaign against Sanctuary...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3608
Auto-translated
and I'm urging you to try diplomacy first.

I'm urging Warrior777 to try diplomacy first, instead of going to war on Sanctuary again...
User Avatar
#3609
Auto-translated
...but I refuse.
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3610
Auto-translated
Then I go to my room to make a potion of persuasion.
User Avatar
#3611
Auto-translated
While you were doing that, I disappeared.
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3612
Auto-translated
and... that's all...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3613
Auto-translated
Shall we start a new round?
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3614
Auto-translated
I'm drinking tea...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3615
Auto-translated
and there's a dead fly :)

Added after 32 seconds
I'm eating a super delicious cake...
User Avatar
#3616
Auto-translated
in a parallel universe where everything is the opposite, which means you're eating a super delicious cupcake.

I'm removing a dead fly from my tea while wearing heat-resistant gloves...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3617
Auto-translated
but they turned out to be defective and instead increased the heat 10000000000000000000000000000000 times.

Eating a mega-tasteless cupcake in a parallel universe

Added after 3 minutes
User Avatar
#3618
Auto-translated
...made from dead flies
I drink квас...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3619
Auto-translated
...and there's a dead bee.

I'm attacking the Sanctum...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3620
Auto-translated
again?...

and that's it....

I'm breaking the system...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3621
Auto-translated
but he was wrong, as after 0.0001 seconds, the system destroyed him.

Forget diplomacy, said warrior777, and attacked Sanctuary together with me...