Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3453
Auto-translated
...but I remember that I'm in a field, where there are no walls.
I'm installing Half-Life 3...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3454
Auto-translated
...A molecule from the nuclear explosion got into the computer and caused it to malfunction.

I'm crashing into a tree...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3455
Auto-translated
...and it has soft cushions.
I'm digging an underground passage to the school...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3457
Auto-translated
...and I remember that I have a cat in my hands.
I clean my computer from dust particles to install Half-Life 3...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3458
Auto-translated
...The second molecule paralyzed the brain.
I'm playing Heroes of Might and Magic VII...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3459
Auto-translated
...and I detonate a neutron bomb right next to it, heh-heh-heh...
I detonate a neutron bomb...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3460
Auto-translated
...and suddenly woke up.

I'm building a "Tsar Bomba"...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3461
Auto-translated
...in Minecraft
I'm creating an MMM 2013...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3462
Auto-translated
A nuclear explosion occurs.
Closing the thread...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3463
Auto-translated
...the Japanese couldn't figure out what kind of mushroom was growing in the distance":smile40: :smile40: :smile40:
After Warrior777...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
In reply to Sanctuary
User Avatar
#3464
Auto-translated
Sanctuary

After Warrior777...
cleared Sanctuary, he went to have some tea.
I'm giving money to a blind man...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3465
Auto-translated
...to get weapons to kill you.
I'm buying weapons...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3466
Auto-translated
...as soon as you buy it, you shoot yourself.
I'm voting for United Russia in the elections...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3467
Auto-translated
...I was already on my way to the gathering point when I suddenly remembered that she had been excluded from the elections.
I rise from the dead...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54