Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
In reply to Dyrman
User Avatar
#3423
Auto-translated
Dyrman
...but it's leaky, and how will it splash scalding water on a music lover relaxing near a warm iron!
Ehh!:smile47: :smile47: :smile47: :smile47: :smile47: :smile47: :smile47:

Added 1 minute later
Okay, let me...
I'm attacking the transformer kid ( :smile47: )
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3424
Auto-translated
...and next to you, Napoleon attacks Kutuzov in his bed, Stalin on a chair storms a bunk bed (the Reichstag); and suddenly, a janitor walks in and brings a half-naked "Decepticon" who furiously attacks the eyes of the villain who is tormenting a poor little Transformer.
I hit Pal Palych with a pillow...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3425
Auto-translated
...and you beat him to death :smile01:

I enter the command in the console to destroy the world...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3426
Auto-translated
@Win() ?
...and you die first.
I bend a rigid stick with a rigid stick....
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3427
Auto-translated
Suddenly, the unyielding stick slips, and the bent stick, straightening, hits you hard in the eye.

I throw knives...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
In reply to Warrior777
User Avatar
#3428
Auto-translated
Warrior777
I throw knives...
...upwards, right above myself.

I put on socks...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3429
Auto-translated
...and they're all full of holes.
I throw a grenade into the house...
User Avatar
#3431
Auto-translated
...And she offers to have you drink this beverage.

I'm jumping with a parachute...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
In reply to Warrior777
User Avatar
#3432
Auto-translated
Warrior777
I'm parachuting...

... into the zone.
I'm helping to distribute....
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3433
Auto-translated
...But the potion you added the ingredient to was meant for you.

I shoot from my finger...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
User Avatar
#3435
Auto-translated
...it was a werewolf.

I'm withdrawing money from my card...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3436
Auto-translated
...through a broken ATM.
I'm building a coffin...
#3437
Auto-translated
but it's falling apart, and there's nothing left to bury you in.

I'm playing Terraria (everything is fine with the electricity, I have a generator).