Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3392
Auto-translated
Suddenly, you wake up, having failed to destroy it.

Activating the nuclear bomb...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3393
Auto-translated
...and you explode along with it.
I'm composing something for a mapmaking contest...
#3394
Auto-translated
but while you were composing the topic, it was closed.

I'm eating an orange..
User Avatar
#3396
Auto-translated
...when experienced players easily defeat a beginner.
I'm eating dumplings...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
In reply to Dyrman
User Avatar
#3397
Auto-translated
Dyrman
...when the real guys are outsmarting the reader.
Eating dumplings...
And there's a grenade inside.

Listening to KISS...
#3398
Auto-translated
but suddenly you go deaf.

I'm drinking tea with raspberries.
User Avatar
#3399
Auto-translated
...and then I suddenly remember that it's winter now.
I'm playing Devil May Cry...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
#3400
Auto-translated
...and they cut off the power a minute before victory.
I think I'm counting someone else's money...
User Avatar
#3401
Auto-translated
...but something went wrong...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3402
Auto-translated
..well, everything is fine
I'm feeding the cat..
User Avatar
#3403
Auto-translated
...and he bites off my arm.
I'm watching TV....
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3404
Auto-translated
...without electricity (I remember it was already like that)
I continue to feed the cat... because it eats a lot.
User Avatar
#3405
Auto-translated
...and I'm left without hands.
I'm on my way...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...
User Avatar
#3406
Auto-translated
...but nothing happens, and you keep riding.
I KEEP FEEDING THE CAT...