Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
In reply to HAndOS
User Avatar
#3377
Auto-translated
revived
Created by: New Horizons - 20%...
... but the horizon turns out to be cluttered.
I'm making a cup...
Моды для HeroesV:
NHF 0.90 : NHF - группа в VK

Карты для HeroesV:
Путешествие , Условие крови , Рука судьбы.Часть 1: В поход , Рука судьбы.Часть 2: Отчаянье , Рука судьбы.Часть 3: Восхождение , Стойкость
Абсолютная власть , Иду на Вы! , Корона Ургаша , На задворках
Мир надо уничтожить... Чтобы создать свой...
User Avatar
#3379
Auto-translated
...with a wooden knife
Trying to drown myself in the bathtub...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3381
Auto-translated
...a cop approaches and says that you don't have the right to possess cold weapons.
I launch a DDoS attack on the social network "VKontakte"...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3382
Auto-translated
...and the creators of VKontakte give you a lifetime subscription.
I think it's great...
#3384
Auto-translated
but it turns out that the candy and ice cream were so sweet that you threw up.

I look out the window, and all I see is a wall.
User Avatar
#3385
Auto-translated
...and it's all because you've gone crazy.
I'm kicking the teacher so they'll kick me out of school...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3387
Auto-translated
...and after that, you'll have to count the bones again in 999,999,999 fish.
I'm drawing...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3388
Auto-translated
...have your portrait placed on the tombstone.
I'm drinking tea...
User Avatar
#3389
Auto-translated
...and there's a dead fly.
I'm playing Minecraft on my smartphone...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3390
Auto-translated
...dropped it, and now I can't play anymore because the screen is cracked.
I'm sitting on the couch...
502 Bad Gateway
__________________________________
nginx/0.8.54
#3391
Auto-translated
it breaks, and you break your coccyx on the concrete floor.

I am destroying this world...