Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3331
Auto-translated
...to report that you have been captured by bandits and they are demanding a ransom of one billion dollars.
Selling weapons...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3332
Auto-translated
...contrabandists for Chinese glasses.

Added 4 minutes later
I'm eating bread with sausage.
User Avatar
#3333
Auto-translated
...sitting on a hedgehog.
Trying to do business...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3334
Auto-translated
...someone else's.
I look out the window...
#3335
Auto-translated
...and in the window, there's a wall.

I keep bumping into the wall.
#3337
Auto-translated
and I just can't come up with one.
...I'm creating a server for playing the game through Hamachi.
User Avatar
#3338
Auto-translated
...and suddenly the power goes out. I'm creating a clone of ariputrainban3 to apologize for ariputr's angry posts on the forum (if the clone actually appears, it won't be me!).
#3339
Auto-translated
...and you get a permanent ban.
I'm going to write a message in the "Tribune"...
#3341
Auto-translated
and it restarts.

Added 1 minute ago
Playing streamcraft.
User Avatar
#3342
Auto-translated
...a whole month without a break
I'm spitting in the toilet...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3343
Auto-translated
...he responds in the same way, doing things that get on your nerves, driving you crazy, and eventually getting you committed to a mental institution.

Going to sleep now...
User Avatar
#3344
Auto-translated
...in the coffin
Activating the atomic bomb...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers