Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3316
Auto-translated
...outside.
I'm going to the cinema...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3317
Auto-translated
...abandoned, and they are planning to demolish it.
I'm gnawing on the curtains...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3318
Auto-translated
...to suppress the hunger, because there is nothing else to eat and I have no money.
I'm eating a treat...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3320
Auto-translated
...where there is no sand.
I'm playing Diablo 2...
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#3321
Auto-translated
...without electricity
I'm traveling by train...
User Avatar
#3325
Auto-translated
...create your own
I'm jumping off the Empire State Building...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
#3326
Auto-translated
...into a sewer grate.
I'm frying the brains of a clown...
User Avatar
#3327
Auto-translated
...what kind of brains did you find there?
I'm beating Dag in "Oblomayka"...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3328
Auto-translated
Kloves don't have brains.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3329
Auto-translated
...while you were breaking it, you got robbed.
I'm collecting mushrooms...
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#3330
Auto-translated
...I run into a police squad, and they tell me that there are drugs in the bucket of mushrooms.
I dial a number...
Маласса ждёт...
Маласса знает...
Маласса за всеми наблюдает...