Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3166
Auto-translated
...and you spit it out!
I put on my slippers...
In reply to Ment
User Avatar
#3168
Auto-translated
Ment
...and then it turned out that the New Year's guests left with yours.
I'm drinking tea with mint...
...STOP! but it's not mint, it's cannabis!
User Avatar
#3169
Auto-translated
...STOP! But this isn't mint, it's cannabis!
...The initial shock quickly turned into joy, but then it dawned on me: "Um, where did I even get cannabis from..."
I'm going for a walk, the weather is nice outside...
Просто еще один
User Avatar
#3170
Auto-translated
...And I'll fall into a hole in the asphalt.
I think I'll play Heroes...
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#3171
Auto-translated
..and the computer froze.
I'm going to bed.
In reply to $korpion
User Avatar
#3172
Auto-translated
$korpion
..and the computer froze
I'm going to sleep
....And my younger brother "decorated" the bed with forget-me-nots":)
In reply to $korpion
User Avatar
#3175
Auto-translated
$korpion
I'm just sitting at home...
And then a ruthless, bloodthirsty robber bursts in, wielding a rusty, bloodstained shovel...
User Avatar
#3176
Auto-translated
Vet, where does the next sentence begin?

. . .
Смысла нет, но вы держитесь там. Удачи, здоровья, хорошего настроения!
И пока в кармане пачка милкиуэйев - значит все не так уж плохо на сегодняшний день



User Avatar
#3177
Auto-translated
Vet doesn't understand.
User Avatar
#3180
Auto-translated
You need to know how to play with children properly.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]