Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3152
Auto-translated
...because he imagined himself to be a dishwasher!

I'm playing daisy chain...
User Avatar
#3153
Auto-translated
..and the Spanish Inquisition burns you as a witch
I eat children..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3154
Auto-translated
What a horror! Azi, don't be friends with that Bear Grylls anymore, or he'll teach you the wrong things.

I'm ice skating...
User Avatar
#3155
Auto-translated
...but the horses haven't been fed hay for a long time, and they died along the way.

I'm taping their mouths shut...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#3156
Auto-translated
...but your victim breaks free and runs away screaming: "A-a-a-a!!! Help!!! I'm being attacked by a maniac!!!" You, of course, get caught.

I eat a chocolate candy...
User Avatar
#3157
Auto-translated
..and this is definitely not a treat...
I'm creating a conference in Skype..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3158
Auto-translated
...on a computer that has neither internet nor a network.

I'm looking at a fly...
...and this is definitely not a candy...
oh my god, is it...?

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#3159
Auto-translated
Yes, it’s marshmallow.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3160
Auto-translated
My worst expectations came true.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#3161
Auto-translated
What??? Marshmallow??? Oh NO!!! FFFUUUUUU.....
I'm looking at a fly...
and the fly is looking at you. And it's laughing.

I'm making shorts out of jeans...
User Avatar
#3162
Auto-translated
...and the shorts make you look like a Dungeon player later on

I'm burning with red pepper...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#3164
Auto-translated
...until you realize that you haven't really lived yet.

I'm drinking mulled wine...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.