Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3136
Auto-translated
Read the thread; Rheven started it first.
/topic/5099/

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3138
Auto-translated
See, Arandor, you're wrong here.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3139
Auto-translated
The point wasn't about who wrote it first, but rather that you often write about them.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#3140
Auto-translated
Often, once or twice a month?

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#3142
Auto-translated
Drakkoska
I'm not afraid. It's my gay neighbor who should be afraid. I'm going to touch him. With a chainsaw.
Basically, I'm dismembering all the neighbors into a bloody mess...
BUT THE NEIGHBORS HAVE GONE TO THEIR COUNTRY HOUSE
LOADING THE FLAMETHROWER

ПЕЙ ПИВАСИК ЕШЬ РЫБАСИК
User Avatar
#3143
Auto-translated
AND INSTEAD OF NAPALM, IT TURNS OUT TO BE A BALLOON FULL OF CUCUMBERS
I'M EATING A SALTED CUCUMBER.
User Avatar
#3144
Auto-translated
...and the hangover doesn't go away.

I'm buying a cake with whipped cream...
User Avatar
#3146
Auto-translated
..with a fork
I bang my head against the wall..

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3147
Auto-translated
...lined with paralon, just like in any decent mental institution.

I'm buying a computer mouse.
User Avatar
#3148
Auto-translated
..and they sell you a computer mouse
I'm cutting the foam..

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3149
Auto-translated
...using the eccentric spheres method in the most complex task of creating cutaway drawings.

I drive my car...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#3150
Auto-translated
..in a swimsuit at a gay car wash
drooling over my girlfriend

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]