Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#3105
Auto-translated
in the desert
I eat a kitty :З

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3107
Auto-translated
..Ada
Eats Bear Grylls.. of course I would never do that, you can't eat people like that

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3109
Auto-translated
Well, they didn't really tell you much, and it's not even cactus, nor is it juice at all...
Cleaning up the flood...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3111
Auto-translated
...that's where my patience runs out, and you get banned.
I'll ban all the spammers...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3113
Auto-translated
She herself was engaging in disruptive behavior and banned herself.
Talking to her reflection.
User Avatar
#3114
Auto-translated
...and you don't notice the orderlies sneaking up from behind.
I'm falling asleep...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3115
Auto-translated
medics.
First, I read "centimeters"...
I'm sleeping...
...in Arandor's hands.
I'm banging my head against the wall...

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#3116
Auto-translated
...and the wall turns out to be not a wall at all, but a pillow.
I'm drinking coffee...
User Avatar
#3120
Auto-translated
...the floor collapses, and you fall into your neighbor (Gay)'s bathtub.
I'm building a house (no, not House 3xD)...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -