Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#3029
Auto-translated
Drakkosha

I steal food from dogs and cats...
Yeah, I can imagine....

You won't be able to steal anything, by the way. So you'll be hungry today.

I'm sewing the flag of Albania.
User Avatar
#3030
Auto-translated
...well, if the Albanian flag had a pink elephant and a blue squirrel...
I'm arguing with Arandor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3031
Auto-translated
...o-o--o-o-o-o-o-o... This will take a while... o-o-o--o.... O-o-o-o-very.... Everyone has already dislocated their jaws from yawning out of boredom.

I'm raising a pet dragon...
User Avatar
#3032
Auto-translated
So, I come along, cuddle with the little dragon, and take it home! Mwa-ha-ha.
I brought the dragon home, cuddle it, and feed it sausage with sugar...
User Avatar
#3033
Auto-translated
...and he gets nauseous from that kind of food. So, you have to give it back to me.

I'll upgrade the microwave...
User Avatar
#3034
Auto-translated
...with a jigsaw
I eat meat...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3035
Auto-translated
...Verwolkin's little dragon, which I accidentally gave to you, because it burned out my eyes.
I feel sorry for the poor little dragon...
and never mind that it ate my eyes)).
User Avatar
#3036
Auto-translated
...which doesn't stop you from eating its meat together with Azir.

I'm taking the jigsaw away from Azir...
User Avatar
#3037
Auto-translated
...But you stop, captivated by the scene of intricately carving a new little dragon out of a leg.
I eat legs...
User Avatar
#3038
Auto-translated
...create their own. I only noticed this when I had to run away from a group of thugs.
I'm grilling shashlik...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3039
Auto-translated
...from the kittens
I'm cooking fish..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3040
Auto-translated
...and then a cat falls into the container with fish.
I'm coming up with a situation for Oblomayka...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#3041
Auto-translated
..but then a car hits you ^__^
while I was writing, the fish boiled over and flooded the whole stove -___-
I'm collecting taxes..
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#3042
Auto-translated
...look, they might even beat you up.

I'm translating the text from Old Albanian.
User Avatar
#3043
Auto-translated
...into the language of the Australian aborigines. And it needs to be done quickly, before the water in the pot boils.
I'm kicking Arandor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕