Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2954
Auto-translated
...and I’ll smear your face with ink!
I laugh at the inky Wolf...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2955
Auto-translated
I'll write some wildly idiotic epic poem about you.
I'm writing an epic poem about Kosh...
User Avatar
#2958
Auto-translated
...and then, suddenly, a terrible thunderstorm started, you got soaked, caught a cold, and got sick.
I'm kneading a piece of plasticine (don't know why)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2959
Auto-translated
...stuck in your hair o0

I'm taking apart a camera....

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2961
Auto-translated
and you realize that it was actually better before =р

trying on the boots...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2963
Auto-translated
That's the thing – it's all in my head, but I'm too lazy to write it down: rolleyes:

I'm just helping old ladies cross the street.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2964
Auto-translated
and they are actually grandfathers
I'm helping grandma get to the next level in Quake.
User Avatar
#2965
Auto-translated
but on the way, she is completely accidentally knocked off by a laser cannon, minus a fragment =p

I'm buying sausage...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2967
Auto-translated
-40 degrees Celsius, you'd make excellent ice cream: rolleyes: Tuning the radio...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2968
Auto-translated
...but it still only picked up "Beacon" until you figured out that it was just a zinc bucket.
Magnus's bath...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕